Cross-disciplinary curriculum according to the Department of Education programs.
Contribute to the harmonic development of the child, acquiring and developing the abilities that allow for significant learning and independence.
The work of a teacher is to concentrate on the development of intellectual, study, work and self-discipline abilities. Teachers need to dive into basic knowledge and initial training in the learning process.
- Monthly community service supported by the Civics and Ethics program and directed towards voluntary institutions, as well as supporting social assistance program.
- Participation in academic, cultural, sports and artistic events, inside and outside school.
- Diversified classes where the student looks for the links between the concepts through different disciplines.
- The laboratory program is in accordance with the topics of each subject.
- Robotics Program, which allows the children to maximize the attributes of the International Baccelaureate program, through activities that push their capacity to the limit because they require discipline, concentration, creativity, teamwork, analysis and problem resolution (Grade 6).
- Academic guidance program through homework and performance reports, supporting those who need more attention.
- Personal attention from teachers of every subject.
- Cambridge Certification (Preliminary English Test) for all sixth grade graduating students.