Interdisciplinary curriculum according to the programs from the Department of Education.
At school, we have an environment of respect and tolerance in which the necessary conditions are generated for the development of our students.
- Our system supports cooperative and significant learning, promoting daily work and effort, which allows the student to develop a spirit of cooperation and responsibility.
- Department of Education subjects.
- Extracurricular subjects.
- Personal attention from the teacher of every subject.
- The English program includes 8 hours of instruction per week, developing four abilities (reading, writing, listening, speaking).
- Academic and cultural activities: Cultural Week, Science Fair, Model United Nations, cultural visits and community service activities.
- Microsoft Certifications (Word, Power Point, Excel).
- Cambridge Certifications (PET and FCE).
- CENEVAL Evaluation (Last year of Junior High).